The peer reviewed CTA Policy Briefs address a broad range of agricultural and rural development-related issues. Topics presented are taken from findings and conclusions from the Brussels Development Briefings, Regional Development Briefings and key CTA events.
1. Moving from food crisis to food security in ACP countries [Briefing Geopolitics of Food, 2 Feb 2011]
2. The water we eat – tackling scarcity in ACP countries [Briefing The Water we eat, 13 Apr 2011]
5. Coping with food price volatility in ACP countries [ Briefing on Food Price Volatility, 25 Nov 2011]
7. Going to waste: missed opportunities in the battle to improve food security [Briefing on Food Waste, 26 June 2012]
9. Promoting climate-smart agriculture in ACP countries [Briefing on Climate Smart Agriculture, 27 September 2012]